Winter Soltice

I suddenly realised that it has been over a month since I posted here!! To be honest, the only excuse that I can offer is that the blasted doctor made me have Flu Vaccines (x2!) and I ended up on my bum as a result!!
But I have not been idle (forgot to post or take pix yes, idle no.). Whilst snugged in bed, I have knitted a further 5 pairs of socks, one scarf and two pairs of mittens. And promptly forgot to photograph most of it before it was all wrapped for Father Christmas to scatter across the country under various trees. Although I have still to finish the mammoth task, but I am much further down the path than I thought I could possibly get, so hooray for me!
As I didn't manage to take pictures of it all, I thought I would share this one instead - Woke up early the other morning and this is what was greeting me through my bedroom window! I may be winter, but really is still loads of colour about if you know where to look. I suspect that this become the inspiration for some dying early next year!
As I probably won't manage to share anything until after Jan 1st, I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a warm Solstice, a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Comments