Just had to Show off a bit.

  I don't often feel really pleased with my knitting projects, but these have turned out just dandy.  About 5 months ago, I bought a copy of Magnificent Mittens and Socks by Anna Zilboorg.  After spending just the right amount of time dribbling over the fantastic photography I decided that I would give one of the patterns a bash.  I am absolutely thrilled with the result. The white is the Shetland DK that I bought from Bluefaced.com at Wonderwool Wales 2010.  The blue/green is hand spun by me from some Belfalas merino Fibre I got from Freyalyn at the same time. So, you won't be surprised to learn I just started on a pair of socks from the same book.   

Comments

Freyalyn said…
Smart blog, and fantastic mittens. Is this one of your photos or a standard blog background.
Jody said…
Those are absolutely gorgeous mittens. Wish I had that book but I have so many already :-)
Joansie said…
You are rightfully delighted with these mittens. Beautiful! I have that pattern book and love it!