Tuesday, 18 January 2011
First Blog of the year - and it's still January!!
When I cut the cloth off my loom I realised that I had several metres left over on the back beam, so my aim is to re-slay the heddles by the end of the week and maybe make something else with it I need some lining/backing for a couple of waistcoat projects that will be coming up later in the year so I think I shall probably weave some Rosepath with some doubled linen, all fun.
In the meantime, lots of socks are being produced,mostly based upon my own pattern. Toe up and nice a simple, I'm nearly at the point, where I will be able to share. I want it to be really really easy before I get there.