falkland soya spakley stuff

So, the purples are finished for now (only so much purple a girl can spin in a week, honest!). It has turned into a really quite subtle 3 ply with matching 2 ply to complement it (well, what else do you do with the 2 purple single left behind?) I think I may spend the rest of the week with a 50gm bag of possum fluff to complement the de-haired guanaco I spun last week. should be enough al together to make a scarf for DH, especially as I've just taken receipt of 2 new heddles for my Kromski RH, yummy stuff. (Please note, am taking great care not to mention buying the wrong size temple for current weaving on big loom....

Which leads me nicely to my weaving Angel Carol M, who dropped in yesterday. With a temple of the correct size, and showed me how to use it. She also brought with her two beautiful Ryeland (or poss Romney, brain melting will check and correct!) fleeces, one white and one black, sigh, they really are scrumptious, I shall have to leave the bags open and breathe sheep fumes for a while this afternoon I think. DH has already agreed that fixing the big washing machine so that I can wash stuff so I think I migh just go get excited....

Comments