It's been a while...

IMAG0439
IMAG0409 since I last posted, long enough for the weather to turn from the picture on the left to the picture on the right and back again.  But that really isn't saying that much I suppose, as it has been doing that much in a day and adding gales to boot.  But there we are. 

I have been busy.  Whilst being house bound (to a large extent).  In the time I have been stuck in the house (and not able to get to my workshop either, as it has been far too cold to enable me to breathe outdoors), I have been able to catch up on my spinning (see pictures etc in next weeks post - I know, 2 in one week - coo!), and my knitting (again see next couple of posts...).  And I have become strong enough to start really getting to grips with my loom!  Again.

I even managed to get to the Guild meeting.  Sadly not for long though, as the hall was too cold and damp (suspect the thick fog had a lot to do with that!) and I got to come home just as most people were arriving.  Humph, oh, well as least I tried....

Comments