Update 4: Spinning and Weaving Round-Up

Weaving:

Big Loom;
IMAG0584 Not a lot has changed here, I'm still plugging away, due to the weak and feeble state I'm finding myself in, I haven't been able to attack this with the vim and vigour I had hoped, so I find myself pretty behind. (Although I still am not sure why anyone needs a table quite this long, but hey!)






Rigid Heddle:
IMAG0656I have popped a new warp on this one, not for anything in particular other than I really liked the yarns and needed a shot of purple. 
So, it's a hand spun warp of TexelxShetland from Andy Wear mixed with one of Amanda Hannafords mixing pots.  I intend to used some hand dyed, hand spun baby camel and silk as the weft (dyed by Freyalyn and spun by me).



Spinning:
 
Suzy;
IMAG0651I haven't been spinning on Suzy much recently and then a couple of weeks ago I was going through my stash and discovered some lovely squidgy superwash merino from Freya that I put away safe....  So, I have stripped it, and predrafted it into some yummy colour repeats and this is how far I have got! 








Comments