I know it has been so long.


I know it has been a long time since I wrote last, but I have had 3 dimensional things to manage including the death of my father in law, at about the same time as our amazing son had gone off to university for the second time.  So a difficult time with a lot of upheaval. And to be frank, the last thing I have felt like is being positive about my fibre, let alone sharing my achievements or the frustrating lack of them.  Although I would be lying if I didn't aknowledge that yarn has always kept me grounded and facing in the right direction, sharing what little I have managed hasn't been particularly enticing.
So I shall try again, to keep up and maybe share a little more when life isn't going in the direction it appeared to be when I woke up that morning.
.
  



Comments