Ok, it's been like this.

I haven't been blogging recently.

I haven't been doing much of anything to be honest. Apart from weaving, I've still been weaving. And knitting, I've still been knitting. And also my spinning is keeping me sane.

This is because my eyes have gone weird.  Amongst other things I have double vision. and in the last couple of months it's got worse. much worse. Needing 2 prescriptions in 6 weeks worse.

And I'm currently chatting to my Neurologist, who on looking at the MRI of my brain taken 3 years ago and attacking me with a tuning fork (yep it was a bit of a shock to me too!) ordered another MRI (it happened within weeks).  And will, once he's seen the next MRI and compared and contrasted tell me what it is. Not if it is, but what it is that is making me so tired and fuzzy.

This is to add to the dodgy eyesight, knackered lungs, etc, etc etc. After all, a person shouldn't be greedy.

Which is why I have taken the decision to open a new blog at WordPress - more news to come as I manage to fight their set up stuff - for my textiles, and keep this one just between us.  I hope eventually to pop a shop there and move forward. because it doesn't matter what I have got I am still here fondling fibre and weaving, spinning and knitting. just at the moment, slowly.

Comments